Amoners, We need your help!
As the team here at Amon is doing our best every day to push us all into the future, your support can help us take the next step.
Amon is proud to be apart of the Bitmart Listing competition! We encourage all of the Amon supporters to head over to Bitmart, register and vote for AMN Token, you can also buy the bitmart token to cast your votes for Amon to be listed! After signing up, you can cast your free vote once a day and a maximum of 50 pay votes per day for the next 14 days until the competition officially closes. For more details please visit this article.
As you all know we are in the most important phase of the project and any additional support will help us to reach our goals at a quicker pace. Help us spread Amon to a larger audience and give it the attention it deserves. We hope to see you all there!
- Voting time: 11/16/2018 10:00 AM – 11/30/2018 10:00 AM (EST)
- BitMart users can use the voting system on ATP to participate in the voting campaign. Every day each user will have 1 free vote. Users can also use BMX to vote (1 BMX = 1 vote), up to 50 votes per day. So each user can vote a total of 51 votes (1 free vote + 50 paid votes) each day.
- Projects are ranked based on the principle of “Number of Votes First, Number of Voters First, Time First”. When the number of votes is the same, the project with a higher number of voters will win, etc.
- After the voting is over, BitMart will not return any of the BMX earned from the winning project. Those BMX will be used as the marketing promotion fees for listing on BitMart.
- After the voting is over, the BMX voted for those unlisted projects will be returned to users’ accounts within 3 working days.
- When the voting is over, the ATP voting system will analyse and investigate all the data. After ensuring the data is accurate, BitMart will publish the listing announcement for the winning project.
Thanks for your support!